• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

After burning in my Epox another week Look herehehe!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toomnymods

I can't belive this I uppped the vcore yet again to my 1.2 axiar chip it's at 2.14Vcore now.. This baby is now smoking at 1552 mhz!! :eek: And this is on aircooling, lol The temps on this using a "lapped" ThermalrightSk-6 are holding steady at 105f Can't believe this thing is running so cold... Well I guess it helps to have 60f ambient temps too, roflmwao :p My a/c mod is still workin in full effect thanks to you guys..
Time to Crunch..

Crunch On!!!

What type of Crunch TImes are you getting with that puppy ? Very nice overclock as well...

Maestro

Hehhe I've already been recruited to do 3 other rooms as well, trying not to let this " secret get out " very hard though, cause people come over, and thier first reaction is "holy Sh#% !! Jensen how is ur room's a/c working like a fridge??? " very hard to play dumb, especially when I start laughing..lol Ohh before I overclocked it to 1552 it was getting 3hr and 50 min wu's on the average .40 AR and just 10 minutes higher on the .002's and the such AR's I'm figuring that this much more of a overclock might shave another 5min off the average.. :p ( I'm hoping) will post back the results later tonight...
Crunch on!!!

:eek: Nice OC you have there! :eek:

To bad I am not surfing on my own box, I don't have a Fahrenheid converter here, so I don't know your temps (yet..).

What stepping is your CPU?

Guess you don't need heavy 3d-card now, go for software rendering at max resolution! LOL

Chris...

Things are lookin' up for you!!!

Keep that birdie cool... so tell me, what kind of a mod did you end up with on the AC?

Kris...

Well i ended up using a 10k ohm "pot" worked perfect gives me total control of my temps.. even could make my room look like it was -120f to make my heater work constant if i wanted, Not like that will ever happen, hehe :p so far it's dialed in to make my room look like it's 92f so the a/c runs constantly and blows 42-48f air.. Also i was soo enthused by this mobo's overclockability, I went ahead and wasted the rest of my paycheck on 2 things,lol another Epox 8k7a+ and another ibm Deskstar 60gxp 60 gb harddrive.. So now I have a totally overclockable mobo for my 1.4 muahahahha.. Only drawback is I have the damn 5V problem.. With everything attached my 5V lead is coming in at 4.78 V Seems stable but I doubt I'll be able to add anymore Vcore or ddr adjust (RamVoltage) So far thier set at 2.05Vcore for 1.4@1670 cpu, and the ram is at 2.7V.. I'm only at 145fsb, so after I burn this stuff in on this mobo I might try to hit 155fsb on this mobo as well ( Crossin' Fingers and toes) would love to hit 1800 on aircooled (Swiftech 462 /w 80mm Delta) Ohh I'll post some screenshots for anyone that is a non-believer of my o/c's, lol :p
Crunch On!!!

Last edited:

Here are the screen shots of both of my Epox Systems.. Still trying to get the 1.4 up about another 100 mhz higher I know she can do it...:p The 1.4 System will be first.. well forget that idea, the damn pictures are way bigger than 60x600 and i cant figure out how to resize them without screwing up everything, it's distorting everything.. will keep trying, can someone list excactly how to crop stuff? without messing up the quality of the pic.. i'm using paintshop4 pro..
Thanks

Last edited:
Back