• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AG vs BenQ vs Rosewell

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally I love the Rosewill/Jetway stuff. The free (with a purchase of a 7800) EVGA NForce4 SLI motherboard people have been getting fairly good overclocks with is a rebranded Jetway board as well. They make good quality stuff. Not the best, but far from being the worst. I love the Rosewill PSU in my PC & I had a Jetway 9550 which overclocked like there was no tomorrow. All in all good stuff :).

The BenQ hands down considering it's on for $239 after rebate.
I Just bought one and the picture is great for the price.

I'm leaning toward the Rosewill.I have a 17" BENQ and I like it, but it only has 16.2 million colors.Editing photos is near impossible, the colors just don't display right.I am hoping the 16.7, 24 bit color is better.I have a birthday in a few weeks and will be getting a 19 inch lcd.Unless I find something as good and cheaper between now and then.

I just got that BenQ a couple months ago. I moved the Acer I had to another computers. The BenQ is an awesome monitor. Huge improvement over the Acer I had. Games look great on it. Bright colors and no shadowing effect. Well worth it in my opinion.

Back