• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AH my video card fried.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadphishy

well it was the day befor yesterday and i was playing around with my computer and all of a sudden the computer froze. i rebooted to see that the screen was all messed up. just a lot of ramdom colors and i couldn't see anything. well the computer boots when it enters windows it just turns off the video card. well guess what my cards warranty ended TWO NIGHTs ago. and I didn't have a working computer to RMA untill Today.
The card is a radeon Sapphire 9000 pro oem.
last but not least, i know that all cards usally have some sort of sticker that says do not remove or you void warranty. i bought this card from newegg.com and it dosn't have a single sticker on it what should i do?. am i SOS or is thier something i could do about this.
Oh man i hope the RMA goes through.

well the RMA went through but what do i do about thier not being any sticker will the send it back? i didn't take any stickers off. anyway as i type i'm running of an OLD S3 virge with 4 mgs of ram. wow i hope it works with UnReal2k3 .J/K.
well what do i do for this RMA process, i've never returned anything to Newegg befor do i just ship them my old Card and they ship me the new one?.

wow, sucks dude. I went through a more horrifying situation, frying two radeon 8500 cause of the stupid votage mod. that is why i aint volt mod anything again:D

just pray. That swhat i am doing right now. I hope my RMA for my 8500 somes through.....................

Back