• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ak35 highpoint bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

elBogg

hey, is there some trick to flashing the highpoint bios on the ak35? i know how to flash a regular bios. but when i trried to do the hp it said "no loadable eprom found" . . . i used a dos boot disk, and then typed "load bios372.231". load is the name of the .exe, and bios372.231 is the name of the bin(?) file. i d/l'ed them from highpoint, they were the only two files in the bios folder. any ideas?

el Bogg,

I've never flashed on of the HighPoint bois's, but normally at the "A" prompt, you would type load.exe, which will bring up the flash program, and then when it askes for the new bios file, type xxxxx.bin where "x" is the name of the .bin file.

Good luck,

:)

Doc

yah, that's what i did, and i put in the file name that i had downloaded, but it said there was no loadable eeprom found. oh, well . . . thanks anyway . . .

Back