• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amd xp multipliers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tru2ya

I was just wondering if anyone has a link to a chart for amd xp multipliers. See the thing is I'm having problems unlocking the L1 bridges, so my plan now is to just connect L(not sure if its L5, L6, or L7) bridge that sets the mutiplier to 9 and see if that works.

Thanks klown, it has everything you need to know about all the L bridges. ;) Unfortunately it will probably be too difficult to adjust the mutlipliers by bridging because i'll have to do some bridge cutting as well. I guess i'll try sanding down the L1 bridges but i cant even really see the dots anymore, I scratched the dots too much with a pin that all i see is the color of steel instead of bronze. I hope that doesnt effect anything.

I give up, I don't know what else to do. I tried scratching the dots with a pin with conductive ink. I tried the unlocking kit from highspeedpc.com. Finally i tried using sand paper over the bridges. With the three different attemps, all resulted in with the bios thinking it was a 1700+. On top of that, I cant bring the fsb nearly as high as i did without it being unstable. I was able to get it to 159 before, now I cant even get it to 145.

Back