• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have the Fatal1ty?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what will you run with it ?? and do you plan on overclocking, i so how much ? do you want to max out every component you can or what ??

hes talking about the A64 fatality, the AN8 i believe. I was interested in it too, but id rather get the AN8-E it still has OTES and costs a lot less, it doesnt however have the RAM cooler.

Lol the AN8 Fatal1ty is not asus its abit. And yeah i have one, if you are looking at OCing then i would go with the DFI, i couldnt get a DFI here in New Zealand :(. But the board is nice, very stable. Dont buy just coz you see the flashy stuff, coz thats really all it is, the OTES has never powered up for me so i cant say how effective it is and i use a XP-120 which doesnt allow use of the ram cooler...although the XP does compleatly cover the first 2 DIMM slots so it cools them anyway. Overall I think its a nice board although would still reccommend the DFI from the research i have done. Alot of people seem to think that the Lanparty is the ONLY good board out, i dont believe this is true, best yes, but there are other nice boards too. Wow im just realising how little sence i made...hmmm if ya want me to clarify anything about my experiences with the board feel free to ask :)

Back