• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone up for some friendly frog bashing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
is there anyone know how to make those "SETI Stats" for us to use? (if, we could post that in here.......u know, seems like here is cutting as much as bandwidth as possible right now......:( )

:rolleyes:

I like being on a strong team:cool:

But did you'll see that unbelievably long sig that private has? What is that 50lines or more? Needless to say it is more than a page-O-sig @1024x768:D

I put in my 2 cents worth.

Funny thing about their stats page - either it is completely screwed up, or over half their team has stopped crunching. I would probably believe that the page is screwed up.

It is nice to see that OC seti teams daily production is out doing theirs. Won't be long and we can wave bye-bye to them in our rear view mirror.

Hurry up Epix with that secret weapon of yours.

Crunch on.

I'm bored this afternoon and tried to get in on this. I've had an account there since 8/01 (FWW56) but apparently it's been de-activated. Maybe I'll open another account later and try then.

Have fun guys!

Hey! How come we don't have cool logos with counters
like that bloke does? I wan't some of that!

Froggies invaded our forums back in November - January to make sure that we knew that they were out to stomp some overclockers butt. Turn about is fair play.

Louie the lizard is out for some frog butt - forget the road kill left behind when we blow past them - a grease spot is all that will be left.

chawken said:
Froggies invaded our forums back in November - January to make sure that we knew that they were out to stomp some overclockers butt. Turn about is fair play.

Louie the lizard is out for some frog butt - forget the road kill left behind when we blow past them - a grease spot is all that will be left.

LOL :D

very very good discribion (sorry, can't spell)!! :D

racecar12 said:
I like being on a strong team:cool:

But did you'll see that unbelievably long sig that private has? What is that 50lines or more? Needless to say it is more than a page-O-sig @1024x768:D

What's wrong with the size of my sig?????? LOL

Just having fun guys!!!!;)

Now LOOK!

You guys went splashing around down at the swimmin' hole and danged if you all didn't drag one of them slippery FROGs back here with you!

Well they got the best of me and I just went over and opened a new account. It seems that they forgot who I was since I registered back in August. It might have helped if I had even one post since then.

Anyway, they've been put on notice.

Mictlan, I "borrowed" a part of your signature, I hope you don't mind. If there's a problem I'll gladdly remove it.

By the way it seems that we've stirred them up quite a bit. A lot of activity in that thread, now they're using big letters and colors too!

I'm starting to think hard about the upcoming "farming season" maybe another 8KHA+ with another Morgan @1.2 and a dual XP system with a couple of XP1600's@ about 1.7G

Last edited:
FRANK said:
Well they got the best of me and I just went over and opened a new account. It seems that they forgot who I was since I registered back in August. It might have helped if I had even one post since then.

Anyway, they've been put on notice.

Mictlan, I "borrowed" a part of your signature, I hope you don't mind. If there's a problem I'll gladdly remove it.

By the way it seems that we've stirred them up quite a bit. A lot of activity in that thread, now they're using big letters and colors too!

I'm starting to think hard about the upcoming "farning season" maybe another 8KHA+ with another Morgan @1.2 and a dual XP system with a couple of XP1600's@ about 1.7G

We have a couple of members in our team with bad eye sight...thats the reason for big letters & colours...we're not stirred up...don't worry...we're fine LOL:D :D

Welcome to our forums private!

All in fun.

On a serious note though, we've been having problems with some members and their lengthy signatures. This is the reason why so many of us such a small font in ours (). I believe yours is just over the limit. There are several threads addressing this issue throughout the forums, in most you can find the new guidelines. However I think you can get compliance by just decreasing the font size. If you don't change it, one of the mods may delete it, they have others in the past.

This is not a flame, just letting you know of our guidelines.

Stop in every now and then, you'll probably see me over there from time to time.

Good Luck!

private said:

What's wrong with the size of my sig?????? LOL

Just having fun guys!!!!;)
LOL....Nothing really... you do have some nice crunchers.....and my mouse wheel still works:D

FRANK said:
Welcome to our forums private!

All in fun.

On a serious note though, we've been having problems with some members and their lengthy signatures. This is the reason why so many of us such a small font in ours (). I believe yours is just over the limit. There are several threads addressing this issue throughout the forums, in most you can find the new guidelines. However I think you can get compliance by just decreasing the font size. If you don't change it, one of the mods may delete it, they have others in the past.

This is not a flame, just letting you know of our guidelines.

Stop in every now and then, you'll probably see me over there from time to time.

Good Luck!

No problem Frank...it's done & thanks for the info..I was not aware.

Back