• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS B650E-F Motherboard BIOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dorito Bandit

Wanted to ask those of you who have the same board what BIOS version are you running, and if there any issues? I'm on BIOS version 1409, but there are two newer stable versions (1414 and 1616). There's a Beta 1410, yet, a stable 1416, but I'm not touching a Beta. Like, WTF! o_O ASUS is all over the place with these BIOS'. I have a Ryzen 7600X CPU, by the way.

Link to the motherboard BIOS page

After all the recent bad news with ASUS, I've not been using the new system much at all, till this crap gets sorted out, and what BIOS I should install. Just trying to play it safely for now.

Thanks, guys!

So... first, you just needed to check your SOC voltage and make sure it's below 1.3V. If it is, youfe fine.

The latest asus bois, 1616, is running 1.0.0.7a AGESA and should have all the fixes. Load it up, enable xmp, and verify the soc voltage is below 1.3v and you're good to go.

So... first, you just needed to check your SOC voltage and make sure it's below 1.3V. If it is, youfe fine.

The latest asus bois, 1616, is running 1.0.0.7a AGESA and should have all the fixes. Load it up, enable xmp, and verify the soc voltage is below 1.3v and you're good to go.

The recent issues are not affecting Ryzen without 3D cache (like 7600X), so the new BIOS, even if not fixing X3D CPU issues, shouldn't cause problems.
I updated to the latest BIOS (1616) and haven't changed any other settings, left on auto settings (default). CPU core voltage is showing 1.240V (Set to Auto) and SOC voltage is showing 1.048V (Set to Auto). For the time being, I haven't enable EXPO for the memory, as I haven't a need to do so right now. Not much gaming going on. LOL Plan to tinker when I have the time. Been so busy the last few days, and will be today as well.

Thanks, guys! I always appreciate the help from the both of you.

Back