• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BIOS Setting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Val155

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to upgrade my custom built Desktop from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The PC Health Check software that Microsoft recommends to use to see if your PC is compatible with Windows 11 states I am good for everything except not having "Secure Boot"

My specific motherboard is below. When I go into the BIOS, I go to the ADVANCED OPTIONS and change the BOOT DEVICE CONTROL [UEFI and Legacy OPROM] to [UEFI Only]. When I do this, my PC constantly boots to BIOS and doesn't boot to Windows. I even changed the "BOOT From Network Devices", "Boot from Storage Devices", and "Boot from PCI-E Expansion Devices" all from [Legacy Only] to [UEFI driver first] and it still boots to a BIOS loop.

Is my PC not compatible then with Windows 11?

Asus TUF B450M-Pro Gaming AMD Ryzen 3 AM4 DDR4, HDMI, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB LED Lighting Micro-ATX Motherboard

Last edited:
From bios version 3205 onwards supports windows 11, took a minute to find that...
OP, what graphics card are you using or are you using cpu with iGPU in it?

Back