• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Azza Announces REGIS 902 Cube Chassis with ARGB Infinity Mirror

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Azza just announced the REGIS 902, a unique mid-size cube ATX chassis. The REGIS 902 is an original design that looks more like a piece of art rather than a computer cabinet. At the forefront of its features is the addressable RGB infinity mirror front panel. It's not all looks though, with the ability to house 210 mm tall CPU coolers, two 240/280 mm liquid coolers, and up to 336 mm graphics cards, the REGIS 902 is capable of housing some powerful builds.

Click here to view the article.

I think that Lian-Li or some other brands had a similar idea some years ago ... and it wasn't selling at all.
Somehow, this stand is not convincing me. Maybe for the ITX version but not for the ATX.

These artsy pieces definitely aren't my flavor of choice. Even the weird gamer cases like the Thermaltake AH-360, while they look cool, just aren't for me.

Back