• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad News!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

]-[itman

Well the AMD rig in my sig is gone. Sold it today. So the bad news is, my folding production will take a huge hit. There is some good news to this story however. 1) I sold it to a friend so i'll most likely be able to convince him to fold with it. 2) Now I have money to buy a t-bred system when they come out which will be a folding maniac:). I should also have enough money to build a watercooling system around it so it should be an awesome overclock that will just give me more folding power! Alright, well i'm done with the update except to say i can't wait:)

PS sorry i didn't get the team stats up last week but i didn't have the time. Don't worry though, they'll definitely be up this week.

Sorry to hear bout the loss, happy for ya to hear bout the gain! Just make sure you don't blow the dough before ya invest it into the new rig!:p

at least I can say "DUDE! You're NOT getting a Dell"

The tbred and the h2o will be nice. Thanks to water I am sitting here and able to hear outside background noise once again. :D Just got the Enermax and the silencer fans which made all the difference. "Heaven..... I'm in Heaven.... ." Ahhhhh sh... I forgot the words. :beer:

]-[itman said:
Well the AMD rig in my sig is gone. Sold it today. So the bad news is, my folding production will take a huge hit. There is some good news to this story however. 1) I sold it to a friend so i'll most likely be able to convince him to fold with it. 2) Now I have money to buy a t-bred system when they come out which will be a folding maniac:). I should also have enough money to build a watercooling system around it so it should be an awesome overclock that will just give me more folding power! Alright, well i'm done with the update except to say i can't wait:)

PS sorry i didn't get the team stats up last week but i didn't have the time. Don't worry though, they'll definitely be up this week.
i too am sorry about the loss, but hey i think we will all like the t-bred better:) that system should kick.. be sure to let us know some of the frame stats with that thing when you finaly get it.

Ya i'm really excited. I can't wait until they come out! I was thinking about maybe getting a budget rig together to last me over until then, but then i figured if i just waited, i could have a completely sweet system with the money i'd have by then:D Now i have 2 very difficult choices. 1) Which model do i get? 2) Do i get one when they come out or wait for better steppings?

Hmmmmm I'd really like better steppings but I don't know if i'll be able to wait:burn:!

personally i would wait, but that is just my opinion. And by the time the best stepping are starting to appear, they will be a little cheaper- so even more bang for the buck:)

Nah, by Christmas time I'll want a hammer!! I'll probably wait for better steppings. I just don't know if i can;)

Back