• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Before I buy the system... constructive criticism needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
about the dual channel providing no gain unless you're using onboard video, im not quite sure how that is, but i've seen a few people mention it. and those people are highly respected, so i've gone along with dc being pretty much pointless. lol if anyone can confirm this then thx.

Well in your last post you have 4 60m/m fans...If they are 80's I think you will find 48dba is screaming loud, put in four of them with that crystal orb and you will be well over 50dba...for case fans you really do not need all that business. Look into the Pansonic Panflo's for your case fans...:D And XJ go to gamepc and look in "in the lab" they have a test of I think it is a MSI and Asus motherboard review both using the nForce2 chipset. In that review when doing heavy app's like Photoshop, 3DS Max it really helps in the benchmark scores...I think you will find it is pretty much accepted for nForce2 boards that two simms running "insync" is the way to go...;)

The heatspreaders are for the MOSFETS.. I heard they can get pretty hot.. I did know corsair had heatspreaders on them.
I don't think that's gonna limit your overclocking though. I've never heard of insufficient RAM cooling limiting an overclock except on a video card.

Back