• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bench updated

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i am running a bench for ya right now on my xp at 1.94ghz 185fsbx10.5 and relaxed memory timeings looks like its gonna finish under 3hours

LOL, you are the first one ever send me result inside the forum!! :D nothing wrong w/ it tho! might even be easlier.

btw, w/ your rig. (under ur sig.), i'm sure it's gonna be under 3hr or u must doing something wrong! ;)

will update the benchie later on this week again 'cos i've got a "Little surprise" on the benchie for you guys!! hint hint: be ready to take a step down guys!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

lol yeah it did finish under 3 and later this week i will probly do another bench once i get my new pc3200 mushkin i plan on pushing this xp to over 2ghz and with a little more vdimm i should be able to run that ram with some aggressive timeings for some real crunch power

Back