• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Mod for a game ever? what do you think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jspam said:
Counter Strike

people still play that game!?

Desert Combat is by far one of the best mods i have ever played, and it gets my vote.

i do kinda agree about the air though, it is a little fast. the most recent version fixed it a little. at least the handling of the planes was improved a lot.

I'll be out of the ordinary and say:

RealGTA3 Mod for GTA3. Made an already enjoyable game even more njoyable.

Now, I would definately agree on CS.

Sammy5gs

World War II Recon for Myth II...nothing like a tank and RPG battle in the last 30 seconds :D

rogerdugans said:
Barney Doom. :D

I guess my answer shows off my age, eh ;)

But there has never been ANY mod in a game that cracked me up quite as much as playing Doom and getting to blast the daylights out of that annoying purple dinosaur :D

Barney-Doom: you will live on in history!

I had it for Wolfenstein :) and the Beavis and Butt-Head version too. Now, talk about dated!

Counter-Strike. Even though it might be "old", and you dont get to drive tanks, planes, and helicopters as in other mods, its still pretty cool.. specially for how "old" it is. :)

SpaceRangerJoe said:

people still play that game!?

Desert Combat is by far one of the best mods i have ever played, and it gets my vote.

i do kinda agree about the air though, it is a little fast. the most recent version fixed it a little. at least the handling of the planes was improved a lot.

ya I hate how fast air is some times.. if you turn down ur mouse senstivty its ok, but then you cant fly anything else

The helies own so much, put me in a helie =D and I will get top score every time +P

to bad newbies always take them who suck, Train on your own server, dont train when in game lol

sammy5gs said:
I'll be out of the ordinary and say:

RealGTA3 Mod for GTA3. Made an already enjoyable game even more njoyable.

Now, I would definately agree on CS.

Sammy5gs

I agree the real gta3 mod was awesome and the rewrite for vicecity is even better.

Back