• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WrestleQuest vs Resident Evil 8 (Also: Games You Haven't Finished)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
Life is... complicated. My life is probably more complicated than most (though probably far from the most complicated even on this forum that's filled with Navy Seals, and astronauts and whatnot). So certain slam dunks wind up amounting to missed lay-ups.

For example, despite many tries across many platforms, I've never finished Final Fantasy VII.

I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that I never will.

There are tons of movies I've never seen... but no matter how busy I am I can find the two hours to watch a movie. I tried to finish Final Fantasy VII back when I was much younger and had both more energy and free time.

Didn't come close.

I tried when I was older, lonelier, and slightly more depressed. (Made it much further... but not so far that I would've had to switch DISCS in the original Playstation version.)

I tried recently (as in 10 years ago)... I don't think I've ever even had a full party. (When it comes to Aeris vs Tifa though... I'm team Tifa all the way.)

More to the point: I have never finished a single Resident Evil game of any kind. EVER. Not even the first one. Or the 4th one. I never even PLAYED the 3rd one. But I loved Coded Veronica. Love, love, loved it. Only ever made it about halfway through.

So now both WrestleQuest and Resident Evil 8 are on sale for about 15 bucks each.

I really want to buy ONE of them.

This should be a no-brainer. 15 bucks is an all-time low for Resident Evil VIII. While I've never finished one of the RE games... I've played them all and gotten at least some enjoyment out of them.

But maybe I'd get even more enjoyment out of WrestleQuest?? I really don't know.

At the very least it's something I can play on my PC that would give me absolutely ZERO problems with my video card.

Which one would you get?

Also... What games have you never finished?

I ultimately went with BOTH WrestleQuest and Resident Evil 8... for Halloween...

...with a side of Ghosts N' Goblins Ressurected.

Really? I usually just ask for people to stop knocking on my door on Halloween 🤷🏻‍♂️

Really? I usually just ask for people to stop knocking on my door on Halloween 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's the French Riviera, Baby!

...nobody knocks on your door here.

They can't even GET to your door here! We all live in apartments! :D

Back