• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Rheobus?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
Hola. I have the sunbeam rheobus, which I believe I bought from SVC a while ago. It handles 20 watts per channel, and comes with all of the needed wiring to hook it up. 4 pin or 3 pin.

I really like this because you can turn the fans all the way off. I have two panaflo 120x38mm fans as intake and exhaust fans in my case, and this allows me to turn them off when I don't need them (which is nice). I have my tornado hooked to one channel, and then two 80mm sunons (the 50cfm ones) on the last channel.

I have a Lian Li PC-75 right now. This case comes with 4 of the ADDA fans which are not very loud, but I have four of them, all on the back of the case, which end up creating most of the noise, especially when I have my tornado turned down low.

Here is the thing. I want to be able to control the four back fans. Do you think it would be possible to put all 4 of those onto one channel? I think I could put both of the 120s on one channel, espcially since I hardly ever use them. I would rather not have to resort to buying another rheobus if at all possible.

I suppose this turned out to be a lot longer than I had originally planned but o well. Peace out.

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
If you look up the fan information you will find out the Watts on each then just add them up per channel.
I have a YS 120 thats only 7.6W and it puts out 125cfm so if your bus can take 20 a channel you should be fine, but check the wattage for each to be safe.

creepy

Im using a pc toys one which is pretty nice. Not sure how much it can handle but I have 4 simple antec case fans on one channel and its fine.