• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beware of my Farm!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flounder43

Senior Lawyer-clocker
Not much to fear, I am afraid...

The good news, I have just aquired two more computers!

The bad news, they are slow, and Intel...

So, after I get things all up and running today, I will have:

Athlon [email protected]
Duron 750@800
Celeron 333 (no overclock yet)
P. Pro 200@233
Pentium 120@166

Not much to look at, but it is sort of fun, in a ghetto sort of way...

fold on,
flounder43

Thanks, the job is going good...

Also, update on the celery, it is now at 84fsb, 420Mhz!

flounder43 said:
Thanks, the job is going good...

Also, update on the celery, it is now at 84fsb, 420Mhz!
Glad to see you doing well Flounder. I have a Celey 300A that will do 464 and a ppga 300A that will do 504 with a peltier. Will contribute them to your effort if you can use them. PM me. These things are just gathering dust. Fold On.:beer: :burn:

All five up and folding, man it took me long enough. Thank you, Western Digital.

Seriously, I have five folding, but only a four port router. I am going to try cable swapping until I can find a better solution. (Not like this p-133 is going to do much anyway...;) )

flounder43 said:
All five up and folding, man it took me long enough. Thank you, Western Digital.

Seriously, I have five folding, but only a four port router. I am going to try cable swapping until I can find a better solution. (Not like this p-133 is going to do much anyway...;) )

yeah i guess you can leave the p-133 for a day or so;)

Back