• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bioshock collection FREE on Epic launcher

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Funny.. I just dusted off Epic because Fortnite had a no build meta I needed to try (I'd rather the mechanics in PUBG than the random bloom in Fortnite, lol).

I'll have to snag these... Thanks K! :rock:

Thanks! just logged in and grabbed it. One of my all time favorite games.

ED, the bloom isn't random for your enemies lol.

Confused, the image I posted disappeared, and I can't edit it to replace? Why can't I edit my own post?

I'll probably never get to play these but Thanks for the heads up Ken.👍

I have the first one but after getting killed I wasn't interested enough to continue. If and when my Steam Deck arrives (Sept?). I'll be able to get through my backlog from my recliner...Too lazy to walk 10' and sit at the desktop...(Have to shut off fah, which I can't bring myself to do... :cautious: )

I'll probably never get to play these but Thanks for the heads up Ken.👍

I have the first one but after getting killed I wasn't interested enough to continue. If and when my Steam Deck arrives (Sept?). I'll be able to get through my backlog from my recliner...Too lazy to walk 10' and sit at the desktop...(Have to shut off fah, which I can't bring myself to do... :cautious: )

I highly recommend moving the first BioShock up the list. It is a great game.

Epic has served me well: i got the Crysis Remastered games at huge discounts, Final Fantasy VII Remake (I blame Nostalgia for this one, as I was at NNPTC in Orlando, FL in '97 when the "original" USA version launched on PS1. And they closed the base down in '98 and sold it to developers. But FFVII helped a lot of us get through that year of intense academic training) Then I got the Tomb Raider trilogy for free and the Bioshock trilogy for free.

EDIT: funny how 9/10 of my games there are trilogies...

Thanks! I kept forgetting about this. Happy to have it. (Even though I already have all three of the games on Steam and never played the second or third ones... I figure these collections are usually HD remakes or they've fixed bugs or something...)

Back