• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked like mtrlt was working on trying to get everything on the GPU. I don't know about the programming behind it, but I assumed that meant the CPU would do nothing more then move the data around from ram to the GPU and back, freeing the CPU for other tasks.

Also, OpenCL may be better on AMD, but nVidia should still be better then CPU. How much better though is still unknown since mtrlt hasn't stated yet.

Anyone run into trouble moving coins from Primecoin Wallet to mcxNOW? Every time I try to send the coins from my wallet to mcxNOW, it keeps saying "The total exceeds your balance when the 0.01 XPM transaction fee is included", but I have the transaction fee in the options set to 0.00000000, and mcxNOW doesn't charge a transaction fee for deposits. :shrug:

When I was doing xpm, there was a minimum 0.01 transaction fee regardless of settings.

That's the way it works...tx fees go into new mined blocks to the miners.
Don't worry, just pay the fee, it'll take longer if you don't.

Guys, I recently started researching bitcoin related stocks, and decided to invest in a mining bond. Price is quite decent for the returns I'm getting and I can sell the stock for profit if price goes up, or just get roi in two months via dividends.
Wanted to give yall a heads up, I'm sure Bobnova knows about it but not sure the rest do.

Try these:

www.btct.co
www.litecoinglobal.com

You'll find many types of securities there (types of stock you can buy). Some are mining contracts, some are revenue shares (those have the potential of being quite good, but pricier and riskier than a mining bond) and so on.
It's worth a look, but make sure you do your own research and homework before investing!
Good luck :D

Personally, I invested 0.6btc and I'm getting 0.01btc on a daily basis as dividends. I can also sell my shares for a 0.012btc profit if I do right now xD

It makes sense if that's what it goes to. Guess it'll come back to me somewhat, as I've put the 2 slower miners back on yPool and kept my main with Primecoin. I just got my 4th block this morning on my main, and the first two already confirmed. The slower two never found any blocks at all. With the 2 slower on yPool, I'm looking at somewhere between 2-3 XPM a day steady.

Ypool is taking huge hidden fees as confirmed by their former biggest miner (rgrg)
He makes close to 2000 xpm on a daily basis solo and ypool not only payed him 600 but it also took twice the time to confirm.

Understood. Back to Primecoin solo. Maybe my luck will pick up on the 2 slower ones. I had no luck after 2-1/2 days on my main, switched it to yPool, went back one more time to try my luck again, then had 2 blocks in one day, the 3rd block the next day, and this 4th block 1-1/2 days later. Maybe the 2 slower ones will have the same crop of luck.

Luck is so far good. Found another 2 block (1 on my main, 1 on my AMD x4), but Primecoin is dropping fast. Was around .08 yesterday and is already about .066 now.

Sorry, for primecoin. Should have been clearer.

Also, holy hell @ 50m BTC diff. I remember complaining about 130k.

Ahh to be able to send one of those back to my 2010 self.

Or just a tip to buy $5k of btc at $9/each.

Ahh to be able to send one of those back to my 2010 self.

Or just a tip to buy $5k of btc at $9/each.

If I could tip my old self not to sell the 400 coins I bought at 3 bucks and to keep my *** away from bitcoinica... :bang head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back