• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Ops 2 thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I liked the first MW, but imo the others were not good, maybe even a bit on the poopy side.. I played BO up until lvl 34 useing all the maps, but prestiged 14 times just with Nuketown :D I bought BO2 just for Nuketown 2025. Havent played too much, busy with snow removal (Ka-Ching!) but Im hopeing to lvl up a few times so I can get a gun that hurts people :D

Been playing since cod2 was fresh, bought MW, had some fun.. WaW was fun too.

dang i forgot about waw! i played that one a ton! :D single player blew hard though

Yeah I am still on the fence, the completionist in me is pushing me to get it so I can complete my COD collection. My sanity is telling me that I will barely play it, and the only redeeming factor which is zombies is not really worth it.

I am just holding off until the next BF3 map pack comes out :D

Not too many people liked WaW, I loved it lol :D I cant remember the name of the map atm, but it was good for insane FFA action :D

I should install it again..

I loved WaW, I too am going to re-install it :rofl:

There are way to many games coming out that I just can't justify my BO purchase, even though I have bought every single CoD to date.

Not too many people liked WaW, I loved it lol :D I cant remember the name of the map atm, but it was good for insane FFA action :D

I should install it again..

Dome.

WaW was fun, I owned with the K98 in that game. I have the downloaded version from Direct2Drive (now gamefly?) and now it wants a CD in the drive to launch... ?

Dome! man that was awsome :D

I installed it again but cant get it to run :/ And I cant remember what I did before to get it to run :cry:

BO2 is ok.. but I havent played anything except nuketown.. I dont like how you cant pick tdm, hardpoint, etc, it just places you there.. I miss server lists :(

Yeah, that's the only reason I pre ordered it. If I would of known they were going to do this, I would of waited to get it..............

They removed Nuketown 2025. Totally removed it from the online gaming.
WTF were they thinking?
Said they'll bring it back for "special events".. Whatever that suppose to mean.

what the hell can they do that? theys mad because no one was gonna be on the new maps lol

Yup, no more COD for me. They will never see another dime from me.

I like the original nuketown better anyways, what a waste of money that was, I knew I shouldnt have preordered. Next time I will wait for reviews :salute:

Yup, no more COD for me. They will never see another dime from me.

I like the original nuketown better anyways, what a waste of money that was, I knew I shouldnt have preordered. Next time I will wait for reviews :salute:

Yeah, it was a waste of money.
I've just gone back to playing Black Ops 1 a little bit...haha.

But I definitely wish I could get my $60 back...what a waste.

Back