• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

C Team - Team Commando

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moocow

Well sno, C is up to us. Lets see if we can kick some *** and pull out a top 3.

All my parts for FW are finally here. I'll be starting this afternoon. My CPU pot is at customs, but should be here soon I think.

For the 2d benches, I have no problem strapping the Tek 9 to the CPU if it comes to it :D

I need to do my clarkbar runs this weekend. Going to be borrowing my friends chip so hopefully I dont kill it :D

Btw, saw your post over at OCN on one of your FS threads. Made me LOLOL when you said

"Thread title says closed. Learn to read."

Last edited:
I know man, that guy pissed me off. What you saw was the edited version, I changed it so I wouldn't get banned. Wouldn't bother me a ton if I did though.

I just finished prepping my board for LN2, I'll try to grab some of the cold stuff tomorrow or Thursday. And if I don't finish in time I get to take my benching stuff on spring break with me to the gf's house :beer:

I'll have to keep an eye out for that frosty cloud over the city as I travel I-285 & GA400. :)

I have this right now. Thanks Dejo for some help.

Now it's time to kick some *** :rock:

fwslowscores.jpg

Looking good sno!

I worked in Perimeter Center for 19 years, very familar with that area. Too many St Pattys (and various bad traffic nights) spent at the Houlihans to remember. lol

Cool Sno, glad its clockin now. now rock those scores. and know that xp for geekbench will save you a ton of time, as scores are much easier with it.

NOOOOOOOOOOO. Looks like the clarkbar rig isn't going to happen. Found out that the foxconn board that it was on killed the chip because two pins on the socket fried and took the pads on the chip with them. its a sad sad day. RIP little clarkbar

Gotta see if we (my friend and I) to get foxconn to get a replacement since that chip/ board were running stock when it happened. Its some straight up BS.

/owner

Imma kill foxconn.

sad to hear, good luck with the rma, and a quick one at that. solicit door to door for a replacement on campus. lol

Ouch, and C team is already short a member plus no stock scores.....

Weird that it would happen at low/stock volts, I assume you've seen the XS thread.

RIP clarkbar

Back