• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can cooling peltier

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
arabarabian said:
I like that idea except I couldn't put a beer in there if I did it.

good point. well, maby put it on the back side with a fan to circulate the cold air. i am thinking that once you add a fan to the cold side of the pelt, it is not going to matter what position it is in. just keep in mind that their might be some condensation that you are going to have to deal with. if you made the door and the rest of the box air-tight, condensation will be minimal though. man, it would be sweet to have a computer that chills your beer for you.

if you put the pelt on top, the air will condense and then the droplets could fall down into a like shallow bowl at the bottom of the frig for easy removal.

Pelt on top also wouldnt work cause Ill use a aluminium or steel glass, not a can since cans are damn expensive in Finland for some reason, I think its the recycling costs. Anyways, with a glass, the droplets will fall in, and I also want to cool as much as possible, and as fast as possible, so having the pelt on the bottom, making direct contact will be more efficent.

Back