• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey! I got them stickers from AMD a month ago - I sent an e-mail asking for some stickers - asked for some athlon + duron ones - they said they were getting a big order of them in in about 2 weeks - and i got them :D

3x duron
3x athlon

BTW I AM IN THE UK - THEY JUST CAME IN AN ENVELOPE - FREE 2 :D

ORdered them 2 weeks ago, received yesterday - two strips of stickers. Ordered the Xp stickers, hopefuly those will come soon.

My XP stickers came today!
Same as the ones that come with the chip (Mr. B)

OK, this is going so well, I'm going to have to try for some bigger ticket items, I wonder if they have a code for the chip itself?....................

i noticed some of the stickers are resellers only. i work at a comp shop so if i type in the name of the shop on the order form will they be sent to me or does the place i work have to be a registered AMD reseller ?

rogerdugans said:
My XP stickers came today!
Same as the ones that come with the chip (Mr. B)

OK, this is going so well, I'm going to have to try for some bigger ticket items, I wonder if they have a code for the chip itself?....................

Mine arrived today. One is now on the case (where it should be), and one got put on my toolbox at work, across from the "intel inside" sticker I took off of a i486 rig I pulled out of the trash... they balance each other out nicely.... :D

LOL...try for "bigger ticket" items... let me know if you find a code for the Morgans....:p (I think they've given away their quota of XP's....;) )

Still no sign of my stickers.. its 3 weeks today... I think I'll have to reorder... What was the adress again for Europe?

Already have some that ordered off the phone a couple of months ago they got here in less than a week just order some more off the webpage I hope I get them as quick.

Hi guys, if I want to order those stickers... Do I have to fill the order numbers of desired literature items?

Back