• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case with window.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axlecrusher

Well, I finaly got around to taking pictures of my newest computer (the one in my sig).

From the front:
BEAST1.JPG

Front with door open. Home made voltage regulator!:
BEAST2.JPG

Side:
BEAST3.JPG

The BEAST:
BEAST4.JPG

Another side shot:
BEAST5.JPG

It still needs some work. I would like to get a blue neon tube to put in it. I also would like to have some molding to go around the window but these two things will have to wait until I have more money and time. Let me know what you all think of it.

Axle

clash said:
Looks nice but, why didn't you buy the big one?

And is that a nitrous button on there?

The big one what? The dial is for the voltage regulators for the fans. The switch next to it is for switing to a preset "sleep" voltage (to slow the fans down) so I can get some sleep at night.

Axle

I have so many loud fans in my case right now I can hear it a few rooms away...I need water cooling. I feel ya DaveSauce

altec said:
I have so many loud fans in my case right now I can hear it a few rooms away...I need water cooling. I feel ya DaveSauce

Dont be fooled by watercooling, its a lot quieter yet if you want the best performance your still goin to have 2 120's blowin on a heatercore....Yet anything is better than the old HSF.:rolleyes:

You might want to spend sometime cleaning the wiring up a little bit. The side panel window has a few scratches you might want to address. I think it came out pretty well, I Like The BEAST etching.
Are those supposed to be scratch marks?

"Whatever you do dont press the RED button!!!"

Yea I know I I have to clean up the wiring. If I have time I'll touch up the scratches on the site. And yes those ore claw marks on the plexi. It's not really etched but spray painted from a stencel I made. Still looks good though. I was thinking I should etch out around the paint and then put some red LEDs off to the side so the etching glows red. The huge case will allow for more hardware and allow for good air flow.

Axle

Looks like the Supercase. My old one was huge like that, six 5 1/4" drive bays exposed, three 3 1/2" exposed :p

Cept mine didn't have a door.

"Whatever you do dont press the RED button!!!"

It's the history eraser button you fool!

I don't remember what type of case it is. It's steel, has 10 5 1/2 drive bays, and I got it off newegg.com.

Axle

Hey, I think you put alot of effort in that computer case!! If you cut it in half, it would still be bigger than mine:)

I think it looks cool with that BEAST sign on the window!

Back