• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

chances of xp1500+ doing 12x150?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sendatooli

in regards to my previous post today(pencil idea) i think the pencil might work on the l4.
my friend would like me to do his!
his xp1500+ runs 10(stock)x150 rock stable. at 38c. full load.

>>what are the chances of it of it doing [email protected].?

i already told him i am not responsible if i wreck it. he wants me to try it anyways. 12x is the only easy multiplier to go for. the others require too much work.
i was just wondering if you guys think it will be stable at that speed(12x150). with good air cooling.

i shouldnt have mouthed off about my idea,lol. now my friends are coming to me to do surgery.
i am glad my board is not overclockable.
less to woory about. if you can try something it will itch you untill you scrarch it!

sendatooli.

nevermind!!! we didnt do the math. that is 1800mhz! it will never go that high. esp. since it is a early chip. well maybe one in a million chance, but not worth trying. 11x is to hard to go for, and it probably wont go 1650 either.
i will tell him to forget about it. since he will keep whining when i wreck it.

if anyone thinks it is likely to go 1800mhz please chime in!

sendatooli.

readdeathdrinker, i just noticed your pc2100 is doing 166fsb at 2-2-2. that is amazing! even for crucial.

sendatooli.

Back