• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check out the cooling tower I built today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quaky

bad news friend. Posting of personal web pages are not allowed by members. You are welcome to post the pics here as well as any text you choose, but never direct links.

If you submit this well done work to Joe or Ed on the front page, they may advertise it on the front page, and if you like, you may even win $100 for your article. See the front page for details.

No big deal, I realize you are new here.

This would also go best in the Alternative Modding section.

Shadow ÒÓ

Shadow ÒÓ are there any other of those rules I should be aware of, so I can avoid unpleasant surprises like this. I posted the link to minimize page load. I could have dunked the whole article here.

write an article for the front page, I am sure it will posted! As far as rules, no swearing, no advertising, no criticising of other members, no warez thats about it.

This is a pic of the completed work, I mailed Joe, perhaps the whole article will be posted on the front page (If I'm a litlle lucky)
[img="[URL]http://users.pandora.be/quaky/Coolingtower/images/completed1thumb.jpg[/URL]"] If you wanna see more, start hoping I can get the article up on the frontpage...

Shadow,

Wouldn't a cooling tower belong in the cooling section? That's where I have always posted on them. I'm confused! :)

Quaky (Jul 31, 2001 04:53 p.m.):
This is a pic of the completed work, I mailed Joe, perhaps the whole article will be posted on the front page (If I'm a litlle lucky)
[img="[URL]http://users.pandora.be/quaky/Coolingtower/images/completed1thumb.jpg[/URL]"] If you wanna see more, start hoping I can get the article up on the frontpage...

I dont have the slightest idea what I'm looking at :)

Read the article "Nuclear tower" in the watercooling section if you wan't to know how it works. :) Are you new to cooling? In fact cooling is the only section I really like arround here... sure the rest is informative, but the major inventions are mostly on the cooling field.

Back