• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check these out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There are a few quality cases if you scroll down and most of them have inside pics except that first row of them,theres a few with temp lcd's on the front.

Some of those are good quality, the Cooler Master and Lian-Li but the top row look generic and I think they might have the psu over the mobo instead of on top, and thats probably why they don't show other pics.

Yeah thats what I was thinking,I ordered a Gold keyboard with black keys from them last night for $18.Thay have a bunch of colors.

I ordered a Gold keyboard with black keys from them last night for $18.Thay have a bunch of colors.

Crap! I wish I would've known that. I just bought a Logitech Cordless Keyboard. I would've gotten a black and white one board if they have those colors. Oh well, I like this Logitech anyway.

*JEREMY* said:
Some of these cases have pop up blow holes,some are really cool looking but I imagine the quality is not that great.
http://www.colorcases.com/cases/cases.html

The 502 is an incredible case for the Money! 7 Fans without Modification. There's 4 80's in the front, 2 80's in the back and an 80 blowhole in the side right over the CPU area. Case quality is above average also and it has decent room.

I have one of these cases and it is cooler running then my Chenbro Genie. If you use quiet fans, it's not that loud either.

I have the Neon Light case with the LCD on the front, its pretty nice really. I like the tricked out CDRom covers myself.

Not alot of extra fans standard, but thats what modding is for.

Nyrlath...

Re: Re: Check these out

skip said:

The 502 is an incredible case for the Money! 7 Fans without Modification. There's 4 80's in the front, 2 80's in the back and an 80 blowhole in the side right over the CPU area. Case quality is above average also and it has decent room.

I have one of these cases and it is cooler running then my Chenbro Genie. If you use quiet fans, it's not that loud either.
Thats not a bad price at all especially with the front usb ports.I think thats the first case I have seen with 4 spots for 80's in the front.

Back