• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

clumsiest OCF member?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i had just recently lost the toenail off the big toe on my left foot (that in itself another super-clumsy act of getting it caught in the mattress and ripping it off).

I was out with my parents taking an afternoon cruise and mom was having fun hitting all the yard sales along the way. We stop at one and mom at this point is getting very tired (she has primary progressive Multiple Schlerosis and can barely walk, even with a walker). Mom decided that day to use her cane instead of walker because it's more "dignified".

Anyway, we finish hitting up this yardsale we stopped at, and dad popped open the trunk to the car. I was helping mom in the car, when she slammed her cane down on my toe that is missing the toenail. I start yelling "OW OW OW OW" and mom starts laughing and slamming the cane up and down in her convulsions of laughter. That only makes me yell louder. By the time dad stops laughing at our antics, he has come around and has gotten mom's cane away from my toe.

So now, I start to stumble around to finish putting the new goodies in the trunk. I bend down, grab a bag, and when I stand up, I slam my skull into the sharp corner of my dad's buick lesabre trunk-lid. As the stars are bursting in front of my eyes, i slip backwards, and slam my toe into the muffler.

Needless to say, it was not a very pleasant afternoon.

i had just recently lost the toenail off the big toe on my left foot (that in itself another super-clumsy act of getting it caught in the mattress and ripping it off).

I was out with my parents taking an afternoon cruise and mom was having fun hitting all the yard sales along the way. We stop at one and mom at this point is getting very tired (she has primary progressive Multiple Schlerosis and can barely walk, even with a walker). Mom decided that day to use her cane instead of walker because it's more "dignified".

Anyway, we finish hitting up this yardsale we stopped at, and dad popped open the trunk to the car. I was helping mom in the car, when she slammed her cane down on my toe that is missing the toenail. I start yelling "OW OW OW OW" and mom starts laughing and slamming the cane up and down in her convulsions of laughter. That only makes me yell louder. By the time dad stops laughing at our antics, he has come around and has gotten mom's cane away from my toe.

So now, I start to stumble around to finish putting the new goodies in the trunk. I bend down, grab a bag, and when I stand up, I slam my skull into the sharp corner of my dad's buick lesabre trunk-lid. As the stars are bursting in front of my eyes, i slip backwards, and slam my toe into the muffler.

Needless to say, it was not a very pleasant afternoon.

Color legend

Green = cooler looking than a walker, can be used as weapon.

Red= OMFG, I don't know why I return to this thread, it gives me the "willys" every time! :eek:

OK, the award goes to a guy I knew in middle school.... even though hes not an OCF member, I had to tell this story

We were getting ready to play base ball and the coach had us warming up by jogging the bases. Well this guy thought he would be cool by really hauling a** around the bases. As he was coming across home plate he slipped and went sprawling out like super man in the dirt! ROTFL Everyone was just dying! So we walked over to him where he was trying to laugh it off and he was holding his right arm just below the wrist. When he let go the other half of his arm flopped over, just hanging in the skin because he had completely snapped it in half.:shock: Needless to say he was screaming at this point. After a couple titanium rods, plates screws and a few surgeries and he could use his arm again.

OK here is one on myself.

A few years ago when my daughter was much younger she had fallen asleep in my arms when I was over at a friend's house. So I went to lay her down in their crib so she could continue to nap. Well the side of their crib was quite high and I couldnt quite lay her down from the craddled position she was in my arm. There was about 2 or 3 inches so I just leaned forward and ended up breaking a rib. Damn thing was, when the rib popped i dropped her that 2inches and she didnt wake up anyway. But I was screaming in agnony on the inside!!!

I have this built up Jeep, i mean it's a monster, locked axles, 35" tires, 6" lift...etc...a beast. I've run it at MOAB, ran most of Holy Cross in Colorado, taken it crawling and off-roading numerous times without incident.

One day I was playing around in the field across the street from my house (mind you I'm in Kansas, this is the flattest surface on Earth) and I roll the SOB doing donuts. :D

this one happened about a week ago.

I was out walking my pup late at night (he's a 7 month old Black Lab... can't quite hold it in all night yet), and sat the flashlight down on the railing of the porch. The moon was out pretty bright so I didn't need the light to see him do his business.

As I was leaning up against the railing, i feel my arm brush against the light... and feel it move. This doesn't immediately ring as a warning.

Then I hear a loud *KABANG*.

:confused:

Then I suddenly feel the loud *KABANG*.

:temper:

The edge of the flashlight managed to land in such a way as to break 3 toes, and the bones in my foot attached to those 3 toes, in a perfect circle that mimics exactly the outline of the end of the flashlight (the end the light comes out of).

:grouphug:

this one happened about a week ago.

I was out walking my pup late at night (he's a 7 month old Black Lab... can't quite hold it in all night yet), and sat the flashlight down on the railing of the porch. The moon was out pretty bright so I didn't need the light to see him do his business.

As I was leaning up against the railing, i feel my arm brush against the light... and feel it move. This doesn't immediately ring as a warning.

Then I hear a loud *KABANG*.

:confused:

Then I suddenly feel the loud *KABANG*.

:temper:

The edge of the flashlight managed to land in such a way as to break 3 toes, and the bones in my foot attached to those 3 toes, in a perfect circle that mimics exactly the outline of the end of the flashlight (the end the light comes out of).

:grouphug:

hahahahahahaahah...oh man, I hate to laugh, but I dropped a rolling rock on my toe last week...pretty sure it's broke. :D

Been innocently walking down the street absolutely minding my own business when all of the sudden without no warning at all I got attacked by a murderous, vicious 30 meter tall evil electricity pole

:chair:

Today I searching for my mobile phone for 20 minutes like crazy while using (talking) it...!
I started to blame me secretary for loosing it after backing up my contacts, only her sly smile (with the royal finger...) suddenly put the cold facts of reality on me... ouch level red zone when the rest of the office booming smiles...

:rain::cry::rain:
__:chair:__

Back