• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

code creatures sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bigsexy said:

It´s plain simple: Because ATI s*c*s !!! :D :D :D

....but this is just my humble opinion!

take a look at your sig and then look at my sig, you are running 2.2 ghz vs 1.53 you are using rd ram to boot overclocked vs pc2700 at default, shishh your whole system is pumped!!!

it is basically equal and yes I ran the test similar to you with progs going in background

So in the end I would be closer than you think in an identical system, I was hoping someone with a similar system would post results.

its that male testosterone competition thing LOL

and I still think the 8500LE is a great card for the cash!!:burn:

Cisco KId

yeah i got aquanox with my video card along with another 4-5 games and a ton of demos and video editing software. its truly one of the best software packages offered with any geforce card.

that game kicks some serious butt as far as graphics... but its got a learning curve higher than the national debt! very hard to learn.. i still don't have very good faculties about it.

Bigsexy said:

The time I bought the Ti4200 the prices where almost the same - I think the Radeon was even more expensive here in Germany!

i do hope you are talking about the retail radeon 8500.. i highly doubt the le's were as much as a ti4200... ever.. but then again i dont live in germany, if they were the same price, then yes i would go with the geforce! i hold NO loyalties to ANY brand of hardware... period. if i have learned one thing it is to buy what gives you the greatest bang for your buck and NOT because of what name is on it. with the market going crazy with one guy in the lead for a month then the other guy passes.. it just doesnt make sense to try and get loyal to one or the other.. just my .02

Mr. Chambers said:

i do hope you are talking about the retail radeon 8500.. i highly doubt the le's were as much as a ti4200... ever.. but then again i dont live in germany, if they were the same price, then yes i would go with the geforce! i hold NO loyalties to ANY brand of hardware... period. if i have learned one thing it is to buy what gives you the greatest bang for your buck and NOT because of what name is on it. with the market going crazy with one guy in the lead for a month then the other guy passes.. it just doesnt make sense to try and get loyal to one or the other.. just my .02

exactly I buy the best bang for the buck and for me right now it is an 8500LE retail cause they overclock very well, plus have excellent dvd playback

forget the loyalty thing fer sure!!!!!!

cisco kid

Back