• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

complete Sega Dreamcast system - $20 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL I bought the dance pad for my dreamcast. Hehe, now all i gotta do is find another copy of DDR Club mix. I have DDR 2nd mix and it is really great. But if anyone out there in Ocforum land knows where i can buy club mix shoot me a link. But yeah I've been using my DC as a Nintendo emulator quite a bit too. It's funny, I found a Hard dance mat for it too, but the guy wanted 125 bucks for it, LOL I laughed until I cried. Sad thing is, he might some day get it. Though I doubt it.

Hehe of all the games for the DC my favorite would have to have been NCAA 2k2 Road to the Rose Bowl. I mean the graphics were just incredible on it. and it played so smoothly. Though both tennis games are fun and don't forget the Reasons I bought my dreamcast in the first place.... Crazy Taxi 1 and 2. :)

Back