• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Cooler Master MM711 Challenge for COVID-19 Relief

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Cooler Master just launched a contest to design a special version of the MM711 gaming mouse with proceeds going towards COVID-19 relief efforts. Submit your design for a chance to win a $1,000 prize pack from Cooler Master. The winning design will be manufactured and sold to benefit relief efforts.
Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
So CoolerMaster gets a tax break by injecting themselves as a middleman to charitable donations, while the person actually sending the money is just "crowdfunding"... I've never been a fan of department store checkout line charities. Even if I never donate enough myself to actually "itemize" my 1040, I'd rather not donate a tax break to a big company. If CM wants to donate to charity, they should just donate to charity, not make their customers do it for them.

Last edited:
Back