• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU coins (XPM/PTS)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does anyone know the profitability on quark? Is there a site that shows cpu coin profitabilities?

Wondering if it's worth cpu mining yet.

I was thinking SRC or something :confused:
Although, my rig would use 300 watts CPU+GPU mining! Quite a lot IMO...

well man, mine XPM, look at the first page, I posted charts and everything, it is the best cpu coin, esp for smaller cpus and the price will go back up, im nearly positive on that, i am mining xpm and a bit of this mtc (a shot in the dark for all i know)

well man, mine XPM, look at the first page, I posted charts and everything, it is the best cpu coin, esp for smaller cpus and the price will go back up, im nearly positive on that, i am mining xpm and a bit of this mtc (a shot in the dark for all i know)

I ditched XPM because my profit dropped below $0.7 USD /day not including electricity costs....

been quiet here lately :)) wonder if the sticky has anything to do with that ? :D
btw in case anyones wondering why i never did bring MMC back up there, its because I only see it drop and drop and drop .. never any uptrend, i feel the coin is lost

and MTC .. well still no exchange, still no value, so hard to recommend that to anyone

anyone have any thoughts on this ? Id be interested to hear them of course :)

p.s. I still believe in XPM and PTS too for that matter, at least they have interest, there is an uptrend following a downtrend, basically there is life there, although their difficulties did go up, but thats crypto-life and we all know it

I think MTC would be fine if Cryptsy would pick it up. It's been super difficult to mine though. I think I'll sit on the 15 I have and see what happens, maybe mine a few more before I switch back to XPM or PTS.

I think MTC would be fine if Cryptsy would pick it up. It's been super difficult to mine though. I think I'll sit on the 15 I have and see what happens, maybe mine a few more before I switch back to XPM or PTS.

the community interest is high bc people love cpu coins, i guess it feels more accessible, though MTC sure hasnt been easy lately
we'll see, if it hits cryptsy i will sell at least half right off the bat, my experience with cryptsy is that the first day the price is highest, then it drops off unless the coin has some real merit to it
btw i have 30, hasnt been easy here either :))

There is another CPU coin launch next week. Maxcoin - max kaiser is behind it. He is a pretty big bitcoin holder and helped pump litecoin at its peak. Russian/ British TV personality. Probably will be a prettybig pump to go along with it. Probably will be worthwhile to mine at start. Looks to be sha3 and will likely be a GPU miner at some time.

There is another CPU coin launch next week. Maxcoin - max kaiser is behind it. He is a pretty big bitcoin holder and helped pump litecoin at its peak. Russian/ British TV personality. Probably will be a prettybig pump to go along with it. Probably will be worthwhile to mine at start. Looks to be sha3 and will likely be a GPU miner at some time.

that is interesting, launch mining is always best, i usually miss out, only caught EAC that way, any idea more exactly when it will go ? please do post if you catch the launch :)

Wednesday 12am. I think is what I saw. That is my time. Mountain timezone. Anyone wanting to mine, make sure you know how to mine on CPU with wallet. Practice on xpm so that you know how to do it. The sooner you start the better. I think there are pools already set up, so I would think that there may be a miner too, but I am unsure.

that is interesting, launch mining is always best, i usually miss out, only caught EAC that way, any idea more exactly when it will go ? please do post if you catch the launch :)

yes, please do post if you find that out!

been quiet here lately :)) wonder if the sticky has anything to do with that ? :D
btw in case anyones wondering why i never did bring MMC back up there, its because I only see it drop and drop and drop .. never any uptrend, i feel the coin is lost

and MTC .. well still no exchange, still no value, so hard to recommend that to anyone

anyone have any thoughts on this ? Id be interested to hear them of course :)

p.s. I still believe in XPM and PTS too for that matter, at least they have interest, there is an uptrend following a downtrend, basically there is life there, although their difficulties did go up, but thats crypto-life and we all know it

I hold pts, gpu mine it, and cpu mine metiscoin...made 0.027btc so far, week and a half mining it with 1200kh/s.
Poloniex.com trades mtc.

poloniex is as suspicious as it gets, also heard the price there aint great and considering the difficulty on these coins .. id rather stop, hold and wait
xpm is solid to me

Just noticed this spot on Cryptsy for a referral key. Someone got one you want me to enter?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 23
Back