• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

custom case an coolant colors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

w1yov5r4on5

Registered
I'm looking for the best color composition and layout for my father's case I'm going for Notre Dame color theme that contains navy blue,hunter green(his pick)an a metal rose gold the current planed layout is a blue and gold interior with with a green an gold exterior on a cougar panzer max case

The plan was to have the side panels and including around the window trim and green and the roll cage bumpers in a rose gold and have the inside be a blue shell with blue coolant any gold fittings except for the fact that I can't seem to find the best blue in coolant I was looking for something with a Notre Dame navy blue like coolant but it was all too bright with uv now I'm trying to decide whether or not I should have a gold interior with gold coolant from Mayhem and blue fittings any thoughts I'm using Montana cans spray paint and for the in an outside any thoughts , and about the best coolants that I could mix achieve desired color preference with UV capability not it should be much appreciated for his first build

Tips That I have ( I am not artistic @ all )

Colored fluilds cause problems long term Use colored tubing .
Pretty sure Gold colored fittings can be found
With the RGB craze over the past year almost every component can be found in a RGB version so custimizing colors shouldn't be that bad . ( ram , MBs , Gfx , Fans , light strips )
For painting the most important part is prep Sanding and Priming are your friend .
UV water is pretty easy with a few drops .
Maybe some stencils for Notre Dame Logos on the case ? Or stickers would be the easiest .

What parts are you using or is the Looks the most important part for him ?

Back