• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Damaged vid card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildbilly2k

well i was overclocking my video card with a blorb and ram sinks and i got it to 245/475 and i got artifacts so i put it back to 470 then they were still there so i went to 465 and they stopped but now on corners and stuff i have white lines and it is really annoying it is like the walls dont totally meet anyone know what to do? It even does it at stock speeds now

yeah maybe that will work but hopefully i will soon have a new card so i think i will just let it go i can handle the little white lines in corners and stuff

edit: ok tired it and it didnt work

And when reinstalling the drivers, use the ones that came with the card to beign with, and try thoose, maybe you got a bad set of drivers with abbug in them or something.

well unfotunitly the drivers that came with my card wont work in winxp for me i did already try getting the ones from nvidias site ill try it again though

Back