• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DC/DCX Dedicated Server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bob4432

i am running a dedicated DCX/DC server. server is up ~24/7, being rebooted around 05:55 gmt -7 daily to keep it running good. it is in coop mode and have it setup with 9blue vs 30red. my connection is 512up/4000down, which seems to be good for atleast 12 real peeps. the map rotation is currently including dc and dcx maps, so you might want to have both mods on your computer so you can play through them all. 30 min rounds. i also have all the bf1942, r2r and swwwII on their also and can put them back in rotation if the demand is high enough. the computer hardware is:

win2kpro
xp2000
1GB PC3200
nforc2 ultra base m/b
7200rpm hdds

i am located in the Phx, AZ area, server address:

bfserver.sytes.net (just hit add server and type this into the address box, it works, then hit join)

there are also stats that are updated daily:
http://selectbf.sytes.net

rules are liberal. don't really care about language as long as it is not too ridiculous and keep racial comments to yourself. other than that, have a great time ;)

this is not a solicitation in any form. i have a decent up speed and a lot of extra computers, so i may as well put them to good use :)

i added some conquest maps and if anybody clan wants to practice on it, let me know and i will adjust maps to add the ones you want. if you stop by and it is on a coop map, just use the mapvote to get to a conquest maps for you and your friends :)

Back