• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR600 Guide to Stability NF4 TCCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not looking bad. There's room for tightening there, you just gotta stick with it. There are so many settings to test one by one that sometimes it's hard to determine what setting is causing the errors. My advice just take a day where you aren't busy and run through and test every setting and record your results on a paper, see where the least ammount of errors occur and work from there. Lots of people suffer performance hits because they don't take the time to maximize their memory. Trust me, i didn't just enter in numbers on all my sets and cross my fingers, that's several hours of testing and fine tuning. You certainly have to be dedicated to memory performance to go through all the work. Also bare in mind some processors/memory sticks just will not do these speeds. Keep it up :thup:

Also if you don't mind head over here and submit your memory timings/32m PI results. This will help other members in the future find their max clocks on a specific memory. Thanks.

Tiesto said:
DDR600 is eluding me, but mostly because I'm stubborn and refuse to go looser than 2.5-4-3-7. I'm sure at 2.5-4-4-8 I could hit 300mhz+.

I think if you keep tweaking timings and try different bioses you may actually reach your goal. Don't give up!

well, i do have a week vacation starting in (checks clock...) 1hr, but if i spend my whole week tweaking memory timings, my wife would kill me. :D

but there are a few things i will try tonite.

G-skill PC4800 LA
8-4-4-2.5-12-12-2-2-2-2 1T @ 305MHz FSB 3.1v, bear in mind these modules have not burnt in yet, hoping for 8-3-3 310MHz FSB, but time will tell. 7.9GB\s read, 3.2GB\s write, 39ns latency.

4400 Le 2.7v

3/3/3/7 @ 315x9 8009Mb in sandra Int and Float ..

Thanks Suka .. Nice guide

Fr3@k3r said:
was able to hit DDR600 finally after some tweaking, Memtest86 is Stable, Sandra Burn-In stable, SuperPi and Prime95 Non stable? any suggestions.

2.5-4-4-8 @ 300mhz 1:1 Geil One TCCD @ 2.8v
Sandra 7800 Bandwith
Try 2.5-4-3-9 or 10; also might want to check Super Nade's A64 tweaker.

Back