• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DELL EPP Inspiron 530 Desktop Q6600 Quad 2.4 GHZ, 250GB HD + 24" 1920x1200 E248WFP, o

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is why i love these forums... my uncle came to me in need of a computer... so i went on dell but then i rememberd something about dell having a discount... so i came here and got the cupon codes for 10% off and 300 bucks off. Well my uncle didnt need a monitor so i built him a inspiron 530 w/

Windows XP
Q6600
2gb of ram
500gb hd
8600GT 256
Microsoft Office 2007

for 668 bucks... quite a damn good deal if you ask me.

very nice build... now if I could get my Tax rebate check that's supposed to come in May.. the wife might buy off on it.... HEHE ... ;)

very nice build... now if I could get my Tax rebate check that's supposed to come in May.. the wife might buy off on it.... HEHE ... ;)

ys it is a good deal... doing a newegg build of the same specs JUST hardware costs as much as he paid for the whole thing (hardware costs 675 on newegg using the cheapest decent parts... no 10 dollar psu's) and with software XP home and office 2007 student it brings the price to 900 bucks on newegg... for the same system.

ys it is a good deal... doing a newegg build of the same specs JUST hardware costs as much as he paid for the whole thing (hardware costs 675 on newegg using the cheapest decent parts... no 10 dollar psu's) and with software XP home and office 2007 student it brings the price to 900 bucks on newegg... for the same system.

Yeah wasn't there a thread on this somewhere else on the forums? And does that a monitor?

....awww, and I was gonna say buy it, strip it, sell parts on ebay for a profit, but at best you'd break even :(

Back