• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta 92mm or Tornado 92mm cpu fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Actually I do have an idea how loud that TFB will be. I had 2 Delta FFB1212VHEs in my case for a short while, and at full power they were loud as blazes. I always ran them 1050-1200rpm.

Voodoo Rufus said:
Actually I do have an idea how loud that TFB will be. I had 2 Delta FFB1212VHEs in my case for a short while, and at full power they were loud as blazes. I always ran them 1050-1200rpm.
The 3 bladed fans are quieter than the FFBs.:beer:

Sentential - is that 8-arm star of the Chaos in your sig?

And fans discussion - I can hardly undersant how can you stand all that noise. I had 70mm fan from P4 cooler on my graphics card and noise was soooo bad. These powerful Deltas might kill my ears :D

right thats it.. time to duct a flymo on to my XP90 and be done with it.
65db pfft the engine in that thing must about 80db on its own :)
infact has anyone ever try total over kill like using a 12" desk fan ?

PC Death said:
right thats it.. time to duct a flymo on to my XP90 and be done with it.
65db pfft the engine in that thing must about 80db on its own :)
infact has anyone ever try total over kill like using a 12" desk fan ?

Me... And it was 16 inch actually... With water cooling... And car radiator... :D
Noise is pretty acceptable, but too high to sleep in one room with such thing + I haven't ducted that. By the way - can anyone describe me what overkill means? :D

Grov said:
65dba? 55dba? How the hell can you guys put up with that.

I had a 92mm tornado, got rid of it, far to loud. :eek:

It is like going to see the monkeys at the Zoo. At first all you smell is monkey sh** but in a few minutes you don't seem to notice it anymore. Same thing, but different. Just hope the sh** doesn't hit the fan. :eek:

I have an 11" fan that puts out 1100 CFM at about 70 dBA. I'm still looking for a place to use it. Maybe make it my side panel fan/CPU fan/GPU/NB/everything air Cooler.

IMG_1769.jpg

^^

< doesnt think noise will ever be a problem > :D

Back