• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dereks Work Log *Project BluSteel X*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
Well Guys and Ladies I am finaly going to do my dream machine and I started with My new case a cm Super stacker the brand new one that just came out with duel psu's :)

here is what I just ordered. Item Options Unit
Price Quantity In Stock Subtotal
*Backorder*: CoolerMaster CM Stacker STC-T01-UW ATX Full Tower Chassis

*Add 80mm Fan: Two Blue Directron Transparent LED Fan, 4pin(+13.98)

*Add Power Supply: Blue TT-350SS(silent) 350W 12V(+35.99)

*Add Fan Speed Controller: Sunbeam Smart Fan Controller(+15.99)

*Add Cross Flow Fan for CM Stacker: No Thanks 223.96 1 Yes 223.96
4-inch Blue, Cold Cathode Fluorescence Light Kit - Powering up to Two Lights from One Inverter
4.99 4 Yes 19.96
Flourescent Tempera Paint, Color: blue, green, orange, pink, red & yellow, -fp
18.00 1 Yes 18.00
Subtotal for Directron.com - Computer Super Store 261.92 . ( dont worrie the sleeveing and wc kit are comming in 2 weeks after i get this )

I do. Where can i go and get them made? I want some chef fan grills made too eheh. I added 2 of thease power supply's ( for later use ) .Add Power Supply: Blue TT-350SS(silent) 350W 12V(+35.99 )

Last edited:
updated I did not get the glow in dark paint. I desided to get 2 collermaster molex kits to sleeve my psu and a fan controller i will use. from my old thermaltake case. the XaserIII land party edittion.

and I desided to get 4 blue cold cathiod 10cm lights .

DerekDRP said:
LOl dude no pictures for you hehe ( step away from the suger ) but pics will come like next week.

The fortron 350 is better

you got ripped off on those lighted fans

and I hope you do somehting different from the other 3209876509328432 mods out there

think of me as a jerk if you will

and good luck

ok my stuff will be here saterday. But i was wondering??? how wold you guys/gals attatch transparant tubing on the out side of a case window ( where it wouldnt look bad )???

Updated my gear has arrived and I will be posting pics soon.

( Please move this to the projects logs I asked speedj ( but i seem to be invisible to him or somethign ).

DerekDRP said:
Updated my gear has arrived and I will be posting pics soon.

( Please move this to the projects logs I asked speedj ( but i seem to be invisible to him or somethign ).
I'm waiting for pictures... :)

J :cool:

oohh i would love to get my hands on a stacker or lian li for that matter... but alas, i am stuck with bills and no money....lol

Back