• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diamond 56k modem power supply?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DocClock aka MadClocker

Hello everybody,

I am in need of a power supply for a Diamond Supra Express 56E pro...It shows that it is 6v 500ma, but I can't determine if it needs an AC or DC output.
I have the supplies needed, but I don't want to fry it by using the wrong supply.
Thanks in advance,
Doc

Na Frank, The modem was given to me...it was lying around, and thought I'd put it to use. It still works, but my boss can't remember where the supply is or which one it is..like me, he has a ton of those "wall worts". I just figured some old timer here would have one around and could look and see for me.
Thanks though :)

I used to have one of those myself, but that was probably 6-7 years ago. I don't remember myself either. But, I do believe I remember that there is a symbol on the brick AND on the modem that has to match for hte power to be correct.

Back