• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Digital thermometer with USB interface

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Just added that to my christmas list for the parents. Guess I won't be doing any LN2 work till after Christmas :D

How is it going to show you temps with the PC off?

Also, if you are benchmarking, you want as little resources used as possible. A data logging devices updates every XX so that may not be the best idea IF you are benchmarking with that system.

EDIT: Forget it, I see now... :p

So my laptop is being benched with my benching rig? When did this happen?

:D

It's worth noting that depending on what you're measuring you may need thermal epoxy or sufficient pressure on the probe to get accurate data.

Thanks for confirmations.

It's worth noting that depending on what you're measuring you may need thermal epoxy or sufficient pressure on the probe to get accurate data.

Thanks, got that covered. Looking at the guide I plan to follow, they use epoxy to ensure the probe bead is making good contact and stays in place. It will be a semi-permanent installation on the cooling pot.

Back