• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does capitalization matter for stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I certainly understand that and have a lot of respect for both of you. It was just one of things you know. When opportunity knocks you got to answer the door:D

Also I was concerned about my production but now everything looks ok. I'm showing 11 active processors and thats what I have, for now. Hopefully I will get a couple borges this weekend. BTW how did you and Maxvla get together as a team? I never saw anything about it and was just wondering.

Tismedt said:
BTW how did you and Maxvla get together as a team? I never saw anything about it and was just wondering.

We knew each other from another forum. We used to fold individually, but Maxvla joined up with me when I was at around 30k points I believe. Lately, he's been borging some serious power for us :)

OSUmaxx said:

We knew each other from another forum. We used to fold individually, but Maxvla joined up with me when I was at around 30k points I believe. Lately, he's been borging some serious power for us :)
come on trev! pimp the forum ;)

www.hondastyle.com/forums

hondastyle = good

hstuners = bad

dumb honda.... :(

Back