• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DOOM3 demo.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will be at BestBuy the morning it's released. Don't see a need to preorder, they always have copies on shelf.

You must have some hookups, because it is illegal to sell the game 1 minute before 12:00 am august 3rd.

^^ mayeb they will just give him one - then he can pay for it after 12am :) hehehe, that way they are not selling it :)

they are liekly releasing the demo on the same day because so many stores will be sold out for a good week after it is released and wont be able to hold enough in stock :D

bojangles said:
You must have some hookups, because it is illegal to sell the game 1 minute before 12:00 am august 3rd.

Actually, I work retail, we have a working ship date of August 1st (being shipped to us). There is no Official Street Date! Basically, we can sell it the minute we get it.

Bah, ATI better get off their *** because I am refusing to buy this game until I get my X800Xt P/E.

I haven't played Far Cry so far, so I think I can do it with doom. (I hope! :eek: )

Miralcos said:
Yea, I'm kinda bummed about no demo before it comes out also. I will be buying the game the day it hits bestbuy. I own all the other doom games and will own this one also.

LMAO you have the other two Doom games? what about the first Castle Wolfenstien?

Back