• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DUT3C for $50 or DLT3C for $73

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-N-

I have a choice of gettin....

AMD XP 1700+ AXDA1700DUT3C JIUHB 0312TPMW for $50 including shipping/tax

or

AMD XP 1700+ AXDA1700DLT3C JIUHB 0310XPMW for $73 including shipping/tax

SVC won't stock on their dlt3c's for a while so I guess I have to pay more..
is gettin the dlt3c worth $23? I'm just wonderin cause overall it's still cheap.. you know.. it can clock so high and compared to Intel it's cheap. But comparing side by side these two amd's aren't that different. What's your say on it?

thanks.

dlt3c's seem to top out around 2.4-2.5 on any cooling. i haven't seen to many people with them much higher even with water. i think there's a few 2.6's around on the boards.

unless some of you guys aren't posting your clocks in your sigs.

a DUT3C will do 2.1-2.2 on air and can get up to 2.4-2.5 on a good water cooling setup.

if you have PC3200 or slower memory than go with the DUT3C. if you go with the DLT3C you'll have a higher clock limit (2.4-2.5) but to get there you'll need faster memory so that's more money out of your pocket. if you want the best OC get the DLT with some PC3500 or pc3700. if you don't want to drop the clams on more memory than get the DUT

The DLT3C chips have been getting up very high on any cooling. What type of cooling are you going to be usign with the rig?
I would say go for it, I like mine :)

Back