• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e-GeForce 6600 GT PCI-Express for $63.53 ($45 MIR)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats to everyone who got in on this steal, we are getting the card for half of what it sells for at other places. A true cyber deal!

Rattle said:
OEM warranties suck and I never ordered or even heard of this seller. So yes it does matter.

They are a big national reseller.

Its eVGA, you don't have anyting to worry about.

if evgas crap out then why would you buy one? this is a killer deal, evga make great videocards. i had a evga 6600gt and it was awesome. im glad i got in on this deal ;)

all cards die gentlemen there is no perfect one, and if your telling me that even eVGA cards dont die once in a while then its you thats lieing not me.

BTW sweet deal man retail and all nice :)

please any update?

i'm hoping you guys have your cards and have had time to play with them.

for you guys that rec'd your cards, do i see a future classified's "for sale" item in the future :)

Beginner said:
please any update?

i'm hoping you guys have your cards and have had time to play with them.

for you guys that rec'd your cards, do i see a future classified's "for sale" item in the future :)

umm.. maybe. i might just keep this and get another one for SLI! woot! i could take a picture of it if you really want. haha ;)

EvilCloudStrife said:
umm.. maybe. i might just keep this and get another one for SLI! woot! i could take a picture of it if you really want. haha ;)

whats up ecs, i was hoping on maybe picking up one of these cards in the future :p

maybe you can get one off someone else who got in on the deal and run sli??

man, it sucks being to young to have a credit card :bang head

have you clocked it yet? no pics please, thats like posting a picture of a bone to a hungry dog :bang head

What a shame.

1.) I missed it

2.) Even if I didn't I only have an AGP motherboard. Oh well. That 99 dollar X700 Pro 256mb at Best Buy looks like the next best deal in this range for me. It is AGP. :)

Also, EVGA's have been known to crap out every once in a while. I remember a ****ed off OCF member posting pictures of his ruined case after his EVGA card exploded a cap. That was a couple of years ago though. Just the other day a freind of mine showed me a picture of a turqoise green EVGA MOTHERBOARD. I guess they are into a bit more than video cards now. :cool:

Back