• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eheim 1250,resevoir

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMDninjaboy

Im finally gettin my w/c setup together, now have all the parts. I layed out the system,cut the tubing and hooked it all up in my laundry tub to test for leaks. Have had it running for 48 hrs now and have been reading over and over that the 1250 will add alot of heat to my water. Well, like i say its been running for 2 days and temp is still at 27C(which is the ambient temp) I have a fish tank resevoir(5GAl) which Ive added 3US Gal of distilled water, have a large heater core(12"x6"x2") with dual 120MM YS Tech 130CFM fans on D-Tek shrouds and a D-tek TC-4 W/B., and about 9 feet of tubing. So as far as the 28W the eheim puts out I havent seen any evidenc of it heating up the water.:burn:

I removed the tublators from my TC-4. I have the 1250 pump and it made a difference. My temps dropped another 2c. I assume it's because of more flow through the block.

tc-4

Ya I was wondering about those things. I also have a spir@l block,one of the 1/2" versions. Gonna do a comparo of the two blocks. Hopefully have some pics of the system up and running next week.:burn:

Back