• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

enough power for a 226 pelt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The specs for that show 29.5 amps @ 12VDC. So if the 226w TEC is the 15.2VDC one that I am thinking of it should be enuf.

I am very curious to hear others response to this as well. I am also thinking of useing a 226w TEC in my next rig.

Bender said:
The psu should work for just the pelt but you cant use it with your system since it has a non standard power connector. The PSU was made for 24 pin connectors not the standard 20.

That I knew. I have a 300watt for everything else in my computer. Sooner or later I'll be getting a bigger one for the computer.

Get the refurbished ones from Newegg for $49. I bought two of them for pelts. They are brand new, purchased by people who did not realize that the connector was 24 pin. Awesome deal for $49.

Jstic said:
Get the refurbished ones from Newegg for $49. I bought two of them for pelts. They are brand new, purchased by people who did not realize that the connector was 24 pin. Awesome deal for $49.

Thats the one I was talking about.

Back