• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F-16 Fighting Falcon Flight Simulator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GatorChamp

Wondering if anyone has played this. My main question is if this is just a simulator where you fly around, or if there is actually missions you are able to fly and engage targets. This is the add-on for MS Flight Simulator:X. I have the F/A-18 add-on but it's just flying around.
I'm also grabbing Falcon 4.0 Allied Force. I had the original Falcon 4.0 when it came out originally, but was young and just got overwhelm by its complexity and frustrated by the bugs. Allied Force is suppose to be a huge improvement. As I am trying to get into the USAF right now, I have the motivation and time to read the 700+ pages that come with the game.
Any input on either of these games, especially the MSFS add on would be greatly appreciated.

wow, ancient game. I think this one was one of the very first to go multiplayer. Good luck with the air force.

Any addon for MSFS will NOT be combat oriented, only flight (in great detail). If you want a combat flight sim I would stick to Falcon 4 and all the addons, also I would take a look at Lock On: Modern Air Combat (Platinum version).

its not an air superiority aircraft but the study sim for A-10 is on sale on steam for 16 dollars now

Holy thread-resurrection batman! :p But yeah, the DCS A-10 is pretty amazing. Bought some months back along with TrackIR 5, haven't been able to put it down...and still learning.

Back