• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight #15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pscout said:
Do you heat the house with that many farm rigs ... or have wind/solar power for them?
Thats what I want to do...get one of those grid-tie systems and start a little wind-farm or sun-farm and save on power...plus I'm already interested in Alternative Energy....
that'd be cool if he did.

Oric said:
Actually Nik it's called Area 51 rev2 SP3. :p

Oh and it's top secret so don't tell anyone. :D

Only from a "Former" Seti guy..... :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you Oric !

Luv the "Hobby Farm" ! 45+ comps. :bang head

Very Nice farm indeed.

Fold On Bro !

:attn:

Good to meet ya Oric. Great pics, the rock crawlers remind me of tree-wheeling in the 80s. Yes more specs and pics on the farm. Nice thing about the desert is it's dry and it gets cold at night almost year round meaning you can frost your room nightly. :thup:

quick bumpety for Oric before I get to the interview everyone has been waiting for! (it may hafta wait a few days... lookin' at a HUGE noreaster here in the next day or 2. HOpe to get a ton of pics for you guys!)

TollhouseFrank said:
quick bumpety for Oric before I get to the interview everyone has been waiting for! (it may hafta wait a few days... lookin' at a HUGE noreaster here in the next day or 2. HOpe to get a ton of pics for you guys!)

looking forward to it thf!

And i'm also looking forward to the geek pr0n oric :D

Back