• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fic au11(or could be an19e) vs a7v8x-x

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jo3

I have the a7v8x-x right now and i just bought some 3500ddr pny ram and i came home to realize that the board wont take any fsb over 333 not to mention the fact that this board is STUCK on the 266 or 333 fsb's no matter what i do. i bargained with my friend tim to see if i could trade for his fic board. he says its a an19e but he also says its an nforce-2 board. everything ive found about the an19e point to it being kt400, and making it the same as mine(but it has raid and sata that mine doesnt have). i put that board in his 2nd tower for him and i believe he is right about the nforce-2 part but i think the board is au11 chameleon.

any thoughts?

all i know is that i want to get the most out of this new ram seeing as how my chip is unlocked and whatnot i would rather have a 13x2xx clock than the 17x133 i had before D:

anything will help, thanks.

Back